Online Application > Evaluation > Offer Letter > Pre-Payment Receipt Upload > Acceptance Letter > Registrations > Placement & Trace Exams
Fall 2023-2024 International Student Undergraduate Applications
Application Deadline: 30th September 2023
How to Apply?
You may click the application portal link below and sign up with your email address.
Application Portal: http://apply.ozyegin.edu.tr
- If you would like to continue your application, you may use the "Track Application" link to access your application page.
- You may use your email address and OZU-XXXXX application number to re-login the system.
- Passport: (personal information page)
- Diploma: Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
- Transcripts: Official high school transcripts national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission (including the Grading Scale).
- English language proficiency test results if available. You may visit our website to check the Exemption Process.
- Statement of Motivation: You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong "Motivation letter" will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)
*** The soft copies of the original documents and their translated versions need to be uploaded together.
After You Apply:
Once you click on the Review and Submit button, International Office receives your application for evaluation:
- If you have missing documents, International Office will inform you through e-mail. Your application will not be further evaluated till you provide the missing documents.
- If the application is completed, the related faculty admission committee will evaluate your application and decide on the Acceptance-Rejection-Scholarship percentage and send you an email with the Offer Letter.
You will be informed through e-mail about your application; Please check your E-mail regularly.
If You're Accepted:
- You will be given a student ID number (ex: S0xxxxx) and will be asked to transfer a 1000$ USD pre-payment amount to the given USD account. Details will be given in the E-mail, please read the E-mail you receive carefully!
(The pre-payment is going to be deducted from the Fall semester tuition fees)
- Please upload your pre-payment receipt to the application portal.
- As soon as we receive your pre-payment, you will be provided hard copy acceptance and Visa letters by email. If you need any hard copy documents for your visa process, please contact us.
- Once you get your acceptance and visa letters, you are required to deal with your student visa application by yourself. Please do not be late to communicate with the consulate for visa application.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the pre-payment is non-refundable unless you receive a Visa rejection from the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in your area.
- All applicants will be considered for scholarships as part of the admissions review process. Thus, we do not have a separate application process for scholarships.
- Candidates` overall academic profile will be a determinant factor for the scholarship grand. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be notified when you are sent the acceptance email.
- Students, who complete pre-payment of tuition fee, will be having an Placement and Trace exam in August-September.
- Students who pass the examinations are kept exempt from the English Preparatory Program.
- Students who fail to achieve the minimum passing grade in the examinations are placed in the English Preparatory Program 1 or 2 academic semesters based on performance in the examination.
- Tuition fee for English Preparatory Program is the same as accepted program.
- For more information about Placement & Trace exam, please click here.
- Students, who complete pre-payment of tuition fee, will be invited for registration.
- Registration dates will be in between August and September every year.
- Students, who are accepted for applied program, have to complete related min. criteria.
>>>Please go to APPLY NOW button on the page to start your application<<<